Monday 14 March 2011

Skinny Girl Diet

Hello Lovelies!

On friday I got my tongue pierced which has made eating incredibly difficult which I LOVE but has given me a lisp which I hate. At least the lisp will go with the swelling :)
I was going to weigh myself but I forgot to bring my damn scales to uni with me -_- I'm hoping I've lost, especially since I've been living on soup for the past 4 days.
I've also ordered 3 ana books, 2 of which have arrived :D I'm just starting 'Dairy of an Anorexic Girl' which I've heard is very triggering, just what I need!

In other news, I decided ABC was a bit to crazy for me just yet, I need to ease myself back into the swing of things. I've decided to start the Skinny Girl Diet (SGD) today as it's shorter and not quite as restrictive. So I'll be posting updates on that as I go along!
Todays limit was 400 calories. It's 4pm and I've reached my limit for the day so I'm going to write essays and get an early night to stop myself from getting tempted by dinner!

I hope everyone's okay! How about a bit of cheeky thinspo? ;)






Rydw i'n caru ti, Kiki xx

1 comment:

  1. lol woww.. a lisp, huh?
    this'll probably be a very weird comment, but I've always had a fascination with lisps (only the subtle ones, not the -oh-i-just-spit-on-you-cuz-of-my-huge-ass-lisp ones)

    hahha just thought i'd let you know =]
    but anyway, the thought of something like that physically controlling my caloric intake sounds like it could do me some good right about now, too...
    but i'm too much of a pussy =]

    ReplyDelete